Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back in the Kitchen

So it's been a while (I'd say a year and a half but a century truly seems more accurate..) since I last visited  my blog. Reading my previous post was quite the trip cause it had been foreveerrr and holy crap I was joyous but what really brought my back was everything I've been inspired by in the past few months.

Some of my recent obsessions include websites like:

Cupcakes and Cashmere where the amazing Emily writes about fashion, decorating, and baking. I really don't know how she does it all but I check her website more than Facebook (and thats saying a lot)

Joy the Baker is actually to die for. Not only is she witty and beyonddd entertaining but her few posts here and there about her family and personal life make the blog that much more captivating. My personal favorite even though it has nothing to do with food (I know, shocking...) is I Accidentally Saw A Picture of You that is so perfectly spot on it almost made me cry. Anyways, I kinda totally love her and find myself refreshing the page to her blog like 4 times a day...

and lastly... Pinterest, where have you been all my life!! I don't know who create/discovered/invented this masterpiece but oh myyyy it is simply genius. I'm on this website for hours at a time whether its 2 pm in the afternoon and I should be out having a life or its 2 am and I really should be sleeping. Not only does the Humor tab put me in a significantly better mood but the Holidays & Events tab truly makes me want to have festive brunches and seasonal gatherings all the time. Special thanks to my lovely friends for attending those parties and being my food tasting guinea pigs :)

Anyways, all of my friends are becoming obsessed with it now too so its kinda the new thing...maybe the new Facebook??!

Probably not.

Anyways, this is me so far sharing what I love. By blog isn't only about baking, but I'll also share all sorts of random tid-bits about fashion, books, movies, and my life. So I guess after a long introduction all there is left to say is...welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment