Sunday, January 24, 2010

Delicious Blueberry Muffins!

Blueberry Muffins!


Hello again! Week 6 of blissful baking just done... food of the week? Blueberry muffins! This week while I was thinking about what to make on Saturday morning, my friend Ashley texted me suggesting that I make blueberry muffins because she just had a couple and they were simply amazing. I thought it would be a good challenge as well because I usually make muffins using a mix from a box with canned blueberries, so this would be an opportunity to try it on my own from scratch. And they fortunately turned out great! I've got to thank Alejandra Ramos in NYC for the recipe though, because I got it from her blog, http://www.alwaysorderdessert.com/2009/07/blueberry-muffins.html. There were a bunch of blueberry muffin recipes online but I decided to choose this one not only because they looked great and easy to make, but because she uploaded her post with the recipe on my birthday so I had a good feeling about them :) The muffins thankfully turned out amazing probably because of all the different ingredients and flavors that were added in. Here is a picture of the set up before cooking just so you can see all that went into this weeks dessert:





So they ended up great which was a huge relief cause I was pretty worried before :/ If your looking for a recipe for blueberry muffins look no further -- just follow the recipe from the link above. Hope you have as much luck as I did! Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
The Blissful Baker

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is truly amazing!
    Your such a great inspiration to all the people in the world. You're such a kind, thoughtful, and giving person, you put a smile on everyones face!
    Can I meet you and that ashley girl.. you both sound like great people!

    -"Cool Cat"

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO WORDS
    WOAH NELLY!
    YOUU GO GIRLLLL!!!!

    ReplyDelete